Clandulla Weddings in the Gold Coast Hinterland is a small, boutique, country wedding venue, catering for 40 to 85 guests. Our unique property offers luxury accommodation, beautifully manicured gardens, organic farm fresh catering, a stunning bridal walk with romantic gazebo, a 114 year-old restored barn and original 1875 carriage… making us the perfect choice for your picture-perfect wedding.
What sets us apart….
- Our intimate size
- Total privacy - only one wedding per weekend
- Our unique country location
- Beautifully manicured gardens & orchard
- “The Powder Room” - a private beauty oasis for the bride and attendants’ exclusive use
- An original 1875 carriage - perfect for photographs
- A beautifully restored 114 year old barn
- Stunning bridal walk with the beautiful polished floors, leading to our romantic gazebo, which is furnished with soft cream voile drapery and laced with beautiful white wisteria, and is inclusive of beautifully dressed chairs for your guests comfort.
- Noritake dinnerware and glassware with well-presented cutlery.
- One Clandulla centre piece, or you have the choice to use or your own.
- All done by our in-house stylist in conjunction with you.
- All our well-dressed & manicured staff at your service.
The Clandulla Wedding Package inclusive of all of the above is available for a total investment of just $1500 up to 40 for the Plantation Veranda, or $2500 for the Old Barn.
The following options can be added to your wedding package
• Luxury Wedding Accommodation onsite at Clandulla Cottages and Farmstay - hosting up to 14 guests with exclusive use of the Farm for 2 days & 2 nights. Total tariff is $2500. Find out more about our luxury accommodation at www.ClandullaCottages.com.au.
• Wedding Reception in our Plantation Veranda or Abbotsford Barn - the perfect venues for your Wedding Reception. The Plantation Veranda features beautiful polished jarrah wood flooring and 180+ degree views of the surrounding property, farmlands and panoramic Scenic Rim mountains. The Abbottsford Barn was built circa 1905, and has been faithfully restored and renovated to include dance floor and live band if desired. Your preferred venue is styled with quality decor which we will add to with your personal touch.
Your reception menus start from just $85 per head including Clandulla’s organic farm fresh menu options available upon request. To view wedding menu options, please visit our Reception & Dining page.
• Extras Arrive the night before your wedding, sit back with your guests for a relaxed evening. Why not upgrade to a fully cooked breakfast each morning including fresh, barista-made coffee?
Cool room hire - $100
A $300 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your special date just for you.
To calculate the total investment for your wedding, add the following:
- Wedding Setup @ $1500 up to 40 for the Plantation Verandah. Add $1000 to upgrade to the Abbottsford Barn. $300 non-refundable deposit to hold your special date.
- Luxury Accommodation (sleeping up to 14 guests) for two nights stay @ $2500
- Wedding Reception (starting @ $85 per person, depending on menu selections)
We would like to invite you to visit us in person and view the property, please Get In Touch to arrange a convenient time. We look forward to hearing from you soon, and to your visit to our much loved Clandulla!